Monday, April 23, 2012

I love slow cooker meals 1- Chicken Dinner

Today we are forecasted to have a freak spring snow storm here in the Buffalo area, so I thought a nice hearty winter meal was in order.  I love any meal I can make in the slow cooker, during the colder months I am known to use it 3 or even 4 times a week, in the summer a little less because I use the grill more and I want lighter meals then and I want to keep all heat out of the kitchen!

Today with Addison's help we made slow cooker Chicken Dinner

You need

4 split chicken breasts
1 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 box to stuffing mix
1/3 cup milk
1 2/3 cup water


Place the chicken in the slow cooker


Mix the cream of chicken soup and milk



Addison likes to help me do that!


Pour over the chicken


Mix together the stuffing mix and the water.


Spoon that over the chicken and soup


Let cook on low for 8 to 10 hours


I like to serve it over mashed potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment